Beaphar Flea Treatment For Cats Repels Fleas for 24 Weeks
- Repels fleas
- For use on cats from 12 weeks of age
- Provides up to 24 weeks of flea control
- Fleas can cause irritation and make your cat scratch. Fleas can also carry tapeworm and disease.
- Beaphar Cat Spot On is the simple and convenient way to repel fleas quickly and effectively, each application lasting up to four weeks.
- This pack contains six treatments thus lasting 24 weeks.
Beaphar Cat Spot On should be used as part of an effective flea control programme. Fleas will often infest your pet's basket, bedding and regular resting areas, including carpets and soft furnishing. It is recommended that these areas should be treated with a suitable household insecticide such as Beaphar Household Flea Spray or Powder and vacuumed regularly.
Part your cat's fur between the shoulder blades and apply entire contents of tube directly to exposed skin.