Johnson's Veterinary

Johnson's Veterinary started in 1921 as Johnson Brothers who were poultry specialists manufacturing products for the growing poultry breeding market. In the late 50's Johnson's moved to a purpose built manufacturing and distribution centre in Sutton in the west midlands which is still its present home. Here it produced the first of many insecticidal products designed to cope with the increasing demand for over-the-counter pet care products. Now Johnson's has a range of over 220 products ranging from Dog Worming Tablets to 4Fleas Room Foggers