Beaphar Dog Worming Tablets Multi Wormer
- One Pack is sufficient to treat one dog up to 15.2kg (30-33.5lbs) weight
- For round worms (ascarids) and tape worms
- The number of tablets is depndant on the dog's overall weight.
- This box contains 8 tablets which should be given to your dog at weekly intervals for 3 weeks.
- Dogs should be retreated every 3 months
FIRST DOSE: Give the appropriate number of PINK tablets (for roundworm) for the dog’s weight, as shown below.
SECOND DOSE: One week later, give the same number of FAWN tablets (for tapeworm).
THIRD DOSE: After another week, repeat the first dose of PINK tablets to complete the treatment.
Weigh your dog before treatment to accurately establish the correct dosage. You can do this by weighing yourself on the bathroom scales, and repeating whilst holding your pet. The difference is the weight of your dog.
Dogs weight in Kg Number of tablets required
2 - 3.8 1
3.9 - 5.7 1 1/2
5.8 - 7.6 2
7.7 - 9.5 2 1/2
9.6 - 11.4 3
1.5 - 13.3 3 1/2
13.4 - 15.25 4
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Enter Your Email.